#4293 Style like (A-line evening gown by Jasz Couture 4582)

$479.98

6 Review(s)

DETAILS

Get a rush of confidence wearing this sexy Jasz 4582 evening gown. Featuring a classic a-line skirt and a single shoulder strap, this gown represents sophistication. The fitted bodice has a cut out on one side dazzled in glittering beads and crystals, adding a sexy and flirty feel. With the slightly curved neckline and gorgeous back strap, you're sure to be a center of attention any special evening.It's always exciting to see the upcoming Jasz Couture collections from our online shop. Please just feast your eyes on these gorgeous Jasz Couture. Tailor made for free.

Color:Same as first image color help

If you want to change the color of belt, straps and three-dimensional flower of the dress, please leave us a massage when you place the order.

Size size help

Custom Made US 2
EU 32
UK 6
US 4
EU 34
UK 8
US 6
EU 36
UK 10
US 8
EU 38
UK 12
US 10
EU 40
UK 14
US 12
EU 42
UK 16
US 14
EU 44
UK 18
US 16
EU 46
UK 20
US 14W
EU 44
UK 18
US 16W
EU 46
UK 20
US 18W
EU 48
UK 22
US 20W
EU 50
UK 24
US 22W
EU 52
UK 26
US 24W
EU 54
UK 28
US 26W
EU 56
UK 30

Event Date

Time needing the product

Add to wishlist

9.6 / 10 5607 reviews)

Customers who bought this product also bought:

Details

A-line evening gown by Jasz Couture 4582

Reviews

Grade 
05/14/2016

Beautiful dress for my daughter's prom

Beautiful dress for my daughter's prom, and excellent service. (We also purchased an underskirt for it, but it was plenty puffy without it -- and she opted to not use the underskirt.)

Grade 
04/12/2016

Too sexy for me

This may seem a strange review. I ordered this for a wedding but couldn't use it. Why? My husband said, "Yes! It looks great! You can't wear it." It made me look too sexy. Maybe if I had ordered a larger size it would have draped more. As it was, it clung to my curves while hiding the curves I'm not too fond of. It is a quality dress. The fabric feels nice. I like the sleeves. It's very comfortable But...this dress might have to be saved for a class reunion.

Grade 
11/27/2015

Obsessed with this dress!

In love with this dress! I tried it on at Belk, and loved the fit. Couldn't bring myself to spend $150-$160 on it, but found it for $90 on placyou.com and couldn't pass that up. So glad I bought it. The perfect LBD!

Grade 
10/22/2015

My daugther's prom dress

Awesome dress, great for any formal occasion.

Grade 
04/29/2015

Dreamy dress

The dress fits perfectly for a 10/12. The color is a dreamy blue, not too bright or dull. Love the pockets also.

Grade 
09/01/2014

Amazing Find

This lovely dress arrived on time packaged well. To be honest I was not expecting this dress to be as lovely or be as flattering to a full figured petite frame. However it is perfect! I wore it to an outdoor concert yesterday and got tons of compliments about the color and fit! I was asked it I had lost weight as well. :) Can't believe that this dress was barely 20 bucks with shipping. No one else will either.

Write a review

Get a rush of confidence wearing this sexy Jasz 4582 evening gown. Featuring a classic a-line skirt and a single shoulder strap, this gown represents sophistication. The fitted bodice has a cut out on one side dazzled in glittering beads and crystals, adding a sexy and flirty feel. With the slightly curved neckline and gorgeous back strap, you're sure to be a center of attention any special evening.It's always exciting to see the upcoming Jasz Couture collections from our online shop. Please just feast your eyes on these gorgeous Jasz Couture. Tailor made for free.

6 other products in the same category: