#4641 Style like (Buy 2015 New Fashion Jim Hjelm Occasions Bridesmaid Dresses Online 5225)

$238.98

14 Review(s)

DETAILS

We carry thousands of Jim Hjelm at cheap price you can afford. We are quite sure you can find Jim Hjelm within your budget no matter what amount you want to spend.

Silhouette: A-Line

Neckline: One-Shoulder

Waist: Dropped

Gown Length: Floor

Fabric: Chiffon

Color: Various colors available

Size: 2 - 28

Color:Same as first image color help

If you want to change the color of belt, straps and three-dimensional flower of the dress, please leave us a massage when you place the order.

Size size help

Custom Made US 2
EU 32
UK 6
US 4
EU 34
UK 8
US 6
EU 36
UK 10
US 8
EU 38
UK 12
US 10
EU 40
UK 14
US 12
EU 42
UK 16
US 14
EU 44
UK 18
US 16
EU 46
UK 20
US 14W
EU 44
UK 18
US 16W
EU 46
UK 20
US 18W
EU 48
UK 22
US 20W
EU 50
UK 24
US 22W
EU 52
UK 26
US 24W
EU 54
UK 28
US 26W
EU 56
UK 30

Event Date

Time needing the product

1. There is much more orders recently, the production time will be extended to 30-40 days. Please place order earlier to make sure it arrived in time.

2. Some simply styles can be shipped sooner, please contact us about the time.

Add to wishlist

9.8 / 10 1353 reviews)

Customers who bought this product also bought:

Details

Buy 2015 New Fashion Jim Hjelm Occasions Bridesmaid Dresses Online 5225

Buy 2015 New Fashion Jim Hjelm Occasions Bridesmaid Dresses Online 5225

Reviews

Grade 
12/09/2017

Five Stars

Beautiful!!!! The color and beading are really lovely. It's a bit scratchy, but that's typical with beading.

Grade 
09/21/2017

The Dress is perfect and the seller is fantastic

LOVE this dress. The seller was very hands on also. I opted to get the standard size without customizing but they definitely make sure you are not needing a customized dress. Excellent communication! The dress itself is exactly like the picture. I bought the navy blue. I am 5'2" and 130 lbs and got the size 6. The dress is about 6 inches long on me in bare feet and then add my heels (which is why I opted to not customize - needed to assess the heels) it goes to 3" too long. My heels are 3". The bust, waist and hips fit just fine (if my diet works well then my waist will be perfect but if not, the dress still fits with room to breath). I do like how it ties up in the back although that means you will need someone to help you put it on. My bf was not happy but who cares? The dress is beautiful on - I looked pretty, not too flashy but with an elegant sparkle and the blue brings out my eyes. Perfect for New Year's Eve. I do think he wasn't happy because the dress meant he was going to have to step up his wardrobe this coming December 2016, not so much how I looked - lol! The material is soft, floaty and there is a sheath skirt underneath the outside. I can walk in it just fine (I stride) so movement is perfect which also means dancing for him. He is really not happy - lol. I have nothing negative - from the seller's care to the beautiful dress ... this was a purchase I am glad I made. I also bought the Women Fashion Water Drop Shape Gold plated earring necklace set to go with it (perfect match), opera gloves, and the MG peacock bag. It is just a beautiful ensemble. Thank you HTYS!

Grade 
05/20/2017

Fit is good just a bit too long but just needs to ...

Received sooner than expected! Fit is good just a bit too long but just needs to be shortened a few inches. It is very pretty and feels great on!!!

Grade 
05/02/2017

What an amazingly stylish dress for such a great price.

Thank you, my order has arrived, The dress is the same as in the picture.Beautiful dress. Very happy with the quality of the dress,Sizing was good.What an amazingly stylish dress for such a great price.

Grade 
04/27/2017

Five Stars

Love it

Grade 
03/25/2017

Great as dress OR skirt

Good quality fabric & stitching. Works well as a dress OR maxi skirt.

Grade 
01/24/2017

Great dress for a tall girl!

I'm 5'11" and I always have a hard time trying to find a cocktail dress that's not too short but perfect, and this is the case! the fabric is beautiful and it definitely flatters your figure. I'm somewhat busty and this fits like a charm, I also loved that it's not too tight on my back so there are no "love handles" showing. .

Grade 
11/19/2016

Just like the other reviews said it comes small

Just like the other reviews said it comes small, thats why I ordered a large size, I'm 130 pounds, 5'4" tall and the dress is a little short.

Grade 
11/10/2016

you might be disappointed, but this is a really flattering piece

This has no give to it, so if you hare used to Kasper dresses that have some stretch, you might be disappointed, but this is a really flattering piece.

Grade 
10/13/2016

very elegant

I bought this for my anniversary day. it fit me very well. very elegant and good quality! i really love it.

Grade 
10/03/2016

Bodycon Lacey Elegant Dress

I really like this dress. It has a soft feel and an elegant look to it. Lacey embellishments make it look a little more expensive than it is. It sits nice around my waist and the zipper feels sturdy. The skirt of the dress flows as you move. I am size small US and size medium fit me well. I have received this product for free or at a great discount in exchange of my honest and unbiased review.

Grade 
10/01/2016

Way better than expected

I am so pleased with the dress and it arrived so fast. I am a petite 5'2 and this dress fit like a custom made gown. I am so happy with the color and the fit and fabric.

Grade 
09/29/2016

... confusing and get tangled a lot but they are awesome. Everyt

I was worried the straps would be confusing and get tangled a lot but they are awesome. Everything is awesome about it. Got here fast too and I live overseas.

Grade 
09/05/2016

I'm a princess!

I have to say that I actually really love this dress. My fiancé said I look like a princess in it

5 other products in the same category: