#4645 Style like (Buy 2015 New Fashion Jim Hjelm Occasions Bridesmaid Dresses Online 5269)

$231.98

11 Review(s)

DETAILS

We carry thousands of Jim Hjelm at cheap price you can afford. We are quite sure you can find Jim Hjelm within your budget no matter what amount you want to spend.

Silhouette: Mermaid

Neckline: Strapless, Sweetheart

Gown Length: Floor

Fabric: Organza

Color: Various colors available

Size: 2 - 28

Color:Same as first image color help

If you want to change the color of belt, straps and three-dimensional flower of the dress, please leave us a massage when you place the order.

Size size help

Custom Made US 2
EU 32
UK 6
US 4
EU 34
UK 8
US 6
EU 36
UK 10
US 8
EU 38
UK 12
US 10
EU 40
UK 14
US 12
EU 42
UK 16
US 14
EU 44
UK 18
US 16
EU 46
UK 20
US 14W
EU 44
UK 18
US 16W
EU 46
UK 20
US 18W
EU 48
UK 22
US 20W
EU 50
UK 24
US 22W
EU 52
UK 26
US 24W
EU 54
UK 28
US 26W
EU 56
UK 30

Event Date

Time needing the product

1. There is much more orders recently, the production time will be extended to 30-40 days. Please place order earlier to make sure it arrived in time.

2. Some simply styles can be shipped sooner, please contact us about the time.

Add to wishlist

9.4 / 10 816 reviews)

Customers who bought this product also bought:

Details

Buy 2015 New Fashion Jim Hjelm Occasions Bridesmaid Dresses Online 5269

Buy 2015 New Fashion Jim Hjelm Occasions Bridesmaid Dresses Online 5269

Reviews

Grade 
11/05/2017

Five Stars

Perfect

Grade 
10/16/2017

Bought size 16. I wear a 36DD from Victoria's Secret, and Old N

Curvy women - this dress is fantastic.I live in Korea and it did not take long to arrive. Shopping here is nearly impossible for me at the size I am.Usually I can't find dresses or tops that are big enough in the bust without being HUGE from the waist down. My bust and hips are both 42".Also, with tops that are sewn the way this dress is - usually the bottom line is riding up on my breasts, which I hate. This one is perfect.I'm 5'8.5", if that helps you visualize at all. The dress is a good length on me. Good for work and evenings out, without risking showing your butt if you bend over. :)

Grade 
10/11/2017

Five Stars

WOW WO WOW LOVE IT

Grade 
09/15/2017

Five Stars

The dress fit beautifully. My daughter loved it! !!

Grade 
08/25/2017

Great Dress!

Gorgeous dress made of truly lovely material. The fit was perfect, and the colors were spot on. I also received the dress in a timely manner. I would highly recommend this product.

Grade 
05/10/2017

Fun dress.

This dress was very fun for a end of summer wedding! It was very roomy, thanks to the drawstring just above the waist so I feel like I chose perfectly with the Medium. It did feel a bit flimsy considering the cost but I received lots of compliments. I wish I could wear it again but probably won't be able to until next spring/summer due to the fabric. I am fairly short/average. If I were much taller I think the dress would have been too short.

Grade 
02/21/2017

Exceeded my expectations

Just for logistics, I am 5'9 and quite curvy (a solid 14), so I was a little apprehensive about purchasing this dress in a large. All apprehensions were alleviated once I received the product in the mail. I am very pleased with the fit, the weight, and length of the dress.I bought it to wear on Mother's Day. I was determined to wear something not too overdone, but stylish, cool and easy to accessorize. This dress fit all bills. The sleeves were just long enough, barely grazing past my wrists. As one reviewer stated, the sleeves are also slim or fitted, but not uncomfortably tight. The dress just skims my torso and flares out beautifully. The shortest part of the dress hits me at mid calf, while the sides hover just above the ankles.I wore the dress with a cobalt blue, strappy four-inch pump and chunky gold accessories on Sunday. Today (Tuesday), I am wearing it with brass earrings and a brass colored, sandal. The material is a little thin;however, there is so much material, it may not be necessary to worry about whether it is see through. I chose to wear short black leggings underneath, and I felt comfortable.I worried a little about the dress losing shape, and I can come back to report on that after I've washed it and hung it up to dry. All in all, I'm pleased with the purchased and have decided to order the dress in two more colors. It wears well and is versatile in the way of dressing up or down. The black, specifically, looks just as good with multi strand pearls as it would with some really funky urban jewelry. For me, in this dress, you really can't go wrong.

Grade 
01/19/2017

Nice dress, right price.

Perfect! I also own it in black.

Grade 
12/12/2016

Amazing Dress!

Great Dress! Fit perfectly! Flows nicely and beautifully!

Grade 
12/05/2016

I love this dress

I love this dress! Someone had mentioned it fit a little lose so I got a size smaller then what I measured and im glad I did because it fits me just right! Shipping was really fast and its exactly how it looks but it's much longer then I expected so watch out for that!

Grade 
12/01/2016

So feminine and beautiful

This dress fits so very well. I am plus size and it fits nicely. The fabric drapes perfectly on me, but yet it is not too clingy. I would buy it again in a different color.

5 other products in the same category: