#5923 Style like (Classical Affordable Cheap New Style Jovani Prom Dresses 74182 New Arrival)

$423.98

9 Review(s)

DETAILS

When picking the Jovani Dresses, be sure that the color you choose flatters your complexion. There is nothing worse than wearing a stylish Jovani Dresses that does not suit your skin tone.Jovani 74182

Style# : 74182

Available Color(s): Blush, Purple

Jovani sexy unique black gown features a beautiful beaded waistline and sheer cutouts at the bodice with a sexy chiffon train

Color:Same as first image color help

If you want to change the color of belt, straps and three-dimensional flower of the dress, please leave us a massage when you place the order.

Sizesize help

Custom Made US 2
EU 32
UK 6
US 4
EU 34
UK 8
US 6
EU 36
UK 10
US 8
EU 38
UK 12
US 10
EU 40
UK 14
US 12
EU 42
UK 16
US 14
EU 44
UK 18
US 16
EU 46
UK 20
US 14W
EU 44
UK 18
US 16W
EU 46
UK 20
US 18W
EU 48
UK 22
US 20W
EU 50
UK 24
US 22W
EU 52
UK 26
US 24W
EU 54
UK 28
US 26W
EU 56
UK 30

Event Date

Time needing the product

Add to wishlist

9.6 / 10 3014 reviews)

Customers who bought this product also bought:

Details

Classical Affordable Cheap New Style Jovani Prom Dresses  74182 New Arrival

Reviews

Grade 
04/19/2016

Very happy with my birthday present that Hubble got me

Very happy with my birthday present that Hubble got me! It does fit perfectly, no alterations needed. Got it for a fancy event the end of April so it's hanging in the closet for now. It does have a few more rhinestones than I had expected but this will work fine for my immediate purposes. Very good bargain & satisfied.

Grade 
02/14/2016

Five Stars

Love it! Beautiful dress!

Grade 
07/01/2015

Five Stars

Very comfortable. Received tons of compliments.

Grade 
10/15/2014

Five Stars

so flattering

Grade 
07/01/2014

looks good

came in fast. at first didnt think it fit but once on and stretched it out a little it was fine.

Grade 
04/23/2014

Amazing!!!

I decided to buy this dress for prom; I was very skeptical but when the dress was delivered I fell in love! Fits great as long as you're sure to measure yourself before purchasing. I made the mistake of guessing then realized I ordered the wrong size. Fortunately they were very pleasant and changed the size for me asap! Very quick shipping and received it within a week. It comes in a box that is very sturdy and can withstand a lot! Funny thing is the dress came with a tattoo, yes a tattoo lol. But overall nice dress. However, if you're busty it shows a lot of cleavage so be aware. It's not the dress for you if you want to be completely covered. Great buy!

Grade 
03/22/2014

Fits great

I was worried it was going to be too tight, but it fits great! and the length is just perfect!

Grade 
02/03/2014

less is better !!

Wow , worth the price !! She looked great !!

Grade 
01/06/2014

amazing little hot mini dress .lots of fun.

This product is awesome.it looks amazing on my wife and she says its comfy.we love it and are considering more of similar products

Write a review

Classical Affordable Cheap New Style Jovani Prom Dresses 74182 New Arrival

When picking the Jovani Dresses, be sure that the color you choose flatters your complexion. There is nothing worse than wearing a stylish Jovani Dresses that does not suit your skin tone.Jovani 74182

Style# : 74182

Available Color(s): Blush, Purple

Jovani sexy unique black gown features a beautiful beaded waistline and sheer cutouts at the bodice with a sexy chiffon train

5 other products in the same category: