#8282 Style like (JU-340 - Strapless Sequin Ombre Gown by Jump 340)

$285.98

10 Review(s)

DETAILS

Sparkle from every angle in this long sequin prom dress by Jump.A prom dress with sequins is sure to get heads turning and this stunning dress is designed to flatter any figure.An elegant sequin dress featuring a strapless bodice with a flirtatious cut out back and a trendy ombre chiffon overlay on the floor length sequin skirt that gives this strapless gown a glamorous style.

Style:JU-340Closure:Side ZipperDetails:Sequins, Ombre Overlay, Cut Out BackFabric:100% Polyester, Sequins and ChiffonFit:The model is 5' 9" and wearing flat shoes.Length:54", hollow to hem 56.5"Neckline:Strapless SweetheartWaistline:NaturalThis is a great opportunity to find the perfect Jump Dresses from our online outlet. Jump Dresses made from floral patterns are worth to buy. Any size is available, big sale is also here.

Color:Same as first image color help

If you want to change the color of belt, straps and three-dimensional flower of the dress, please leave us a massage when you place the order.

Size size help

Custom Made US 2
EU 32
UK 6
US 4
EU 34
UK 8
US 6
EU 36
UK 10
US 8
EU 38
UK 12
US 10
EU 40
UK 14
US 12
EU 42
UK 16
US 14
EU 44
UK 18
US 16
EU 46
UK 20
US 14W
EU 44
UK 18
US 16W
EU 46
UK 20
US 18W
EU 48
UK 22
US 20W
EU 50
UK 24
US 22W
EU 52
UK 26
US 24W
EU 54
UK 28
US 26W
EU 56
UK 30

Event Date

Time needing the product

1. There is much more orders recently, the production time will be extended to 30-40 days. Please place order earlier to make sure it arrived in time.

2. Some simply styles can be shipped sooner, please contact us about the time.

Add to wishlist

9.7 / 10 2700 reviews)

Customers who bought this product also bought:

Details

JU-340 - Strapless Sequin Ombre Gown by Jump 340

Reviews

Grade 
10/03/2017

Great Dress & Fit Wonderfully!!

I am kind of a big girl, I wear a size 2x in shirts & a 16 in pants so I ordered a size 3x just to be on the safe side & I must admit I absolutely love it I literally can't take it off. Super fast shipping plus the dress is surprisingly soooo comfortable, it is a bit loose on me but that's how I like it. so if you are my size & you like a more tight fit I would say get a 2x but I love the dress so much & I can't wait to wear it out. it's so beautiful & soft. Idk what else to say besides I love this dress &I highly recommend it.

Grade 
10/01/2017

Great Dress

I thought this dress was well made and was very excited and surprised at how fast I received it after ordering it. Although I had to return the dress (my fault I did not pay attention close enough to sizing chart) Miusol was very professional on corresponding with me about my return and prompt to credit me back upon return of the dress. I highly recommend purchasing from this company.

Grade 
09/29/2017

Five Stars

Beautiful but small on me. I'm very curvy

Grade 
08/13/2017

Five Stars

Love it

Grade 
08/04/2017

Good material and handwork

It is same as pictures. it gave me a big surprise. It’s unique design, novel style, Good material and handwork! When I dress it to a party with friends.wow !!It’s very beautiful !! Let me be a Party of queen .Worth the price. I love it so much !!

Grade 
02/21/2017

So comfortable

The dress is really comfortable and I got compliments on it right away. It makes it so easy to look stylish.

Grade 
02/21/2017

It's a keeper!

Love this dress. Fits my curvy perfectly. Actually my favorite dress that I own!

Grade 
02/04/2017

Staple for Your Wardrobe

This is a trapeze top. Lightweight without being thin. It's plain, so you can dress it up or down as you like. It also covers my bumps and lumps, without being clingy or frumpy. Be aware it IS longish — depending on your height, hits between lower mid-thigh and above-the-knee. Not much risk here, versatile, and universally flattering. Launders, wears, and travels well.

Grade 
01/23/2017

Five Stars

Love it. Very nice for any size.

Grade 
11/19/2016

Five Stars

Great dress! I love the color! Fits great!

5 other products in the same category: