#8378 Style like (JO-JVN-JVN20357 - Floor Length V-Neck Open Back JVN by Jovani Dress)

$411.98

21 Review(s)

DETAILS

Open back floor length prom dress.

Style:JO-JVN-JVN20357Closure:Back Zipper, Neck ClaspDetails:Open Back, Lace DetailingFabric:100% Polyester, ChiffonFit:The model is 5' 9" and wearing 5" heels.Length:67", hollow to hem 65"Neckline:V-NeckWaistline:Natural

Color:Same as first image color help

If you want to change the color of belt, straps and three-dimensional flower of the dress, please leave us a massage when you place the order.

Sizesize help

Custom Made US 2
EU 32
UK 6
US 4
EU 34
UK 8
US 6
EU 36
UK 10
US 8
EU 38
UK 12
US 10
EU 40
UK 14
US 12
EU 42
UK 16
US 14
EU 44
UK 18
US 16
EU 46
UK 20
US 14W
EU 44
UK 18
US 16W
EU 46
UK 20
US 18W
EU 48
UK 22
US 20W
EU 50
UK 24
US 22W
EU 52
UK 26
US 24W
EU 54
UK 28
US 26W
EU 56
UK 30

Event Date

Time needing the product

Add to wishlist

9.1 / 10 2456 reviews)

Customers who bought this product also bought:

Details

JO-JVN-JVN20357 - Floor Length V-Neck Open Back JVN by Jovani Dress

Reviews

Grade 
06/01/2016

Very elegant dress

I purchased this dress for a formal portrait sitting. The fit was excellent and it looked beautiful on. I was very pleased with the dress.

Grade 
04/25/2016

Fun dress for a 1920's themed birthday party

Really cute dress for a 1920's themed birthday party. The fit was good and I had lots of fun dancing with the fringe on the bottom. I received lots of compliments on it. The slip underneath is really short, keep that in mind when sitting.

Grade 
04/18/2016

slightly large, somewhat thin, but value right for price point

I really am pleased with the dress for the price. It is a bit thin, but not so thin that a slip is a MUST. Also, it does run a bit large, but the fit is loose so it still works. I normally wear a medium or large, and I would say the medium fit like a large. The design and color are accurately represented in the photo.

Grade 
04/10/2016

Five Stars

Love this dress the fit was just right will ware it to church,love the color

Grade 
02/17/2016

Adorable win

How adorable is this dress? Just what I was looking for and fits so flattering. I am curvy, ranging in sizes from 12-18 depending since my dimensions are not average and it's hard to find dresses to fit my smaller waist to hip chest ratio and that is why I love dresses like this. My bust measurement is 44 inches and it fits snug, not too tight but I wouldn't recommend this dress for much larger. I was looking for dresses to replace a favorite boho/peasant/gypsy dress that is on it's last legs and this dress is a fun and cute version with the soft lace cap sleeves, and inset lace near the bottom with a bit of added ruffle. The fabric is an adorable polka dot texture fabric which I was not expecting but adorable.

Grade 
02/11/2016

All the Feels

Such a fabulous dress! Faux suede, the dress feels somewhat heavy, but it's perfect for the colder months. Beautiful spin on business casual! Get this dress!

Grade 
02/11/2016

The print is very nice. The fit is roomy

This dress is a relaxed, perfectly suited summer dress for going to the farmer's market, enjoying coffee in an outdoor cafe, or heading to the library. The print is very nice. The fit is roomy. The arm holes are a little on the small side, but I actually liked that as it gives the top a slightly more fitted look. It also can be adjusted with the tie in back. Imagine flats or flip flops and have fun. I am looking forward to wearing it throughout the summer!

Grade 
12/17/2015

Can fit beyond a large

GORGEOUS skin hugging dress! During my time of purchase, there was an option for an XL, but was unavailable. The option for that size is no longer listed, but I do hope they bring it back. I did go for the L. (I am an XXL/true to size) The large is extremely form fitting, but sexy and comfortable. I am 189 pounds, 5'3 and have a small bust but bigger at the waist and the bum. It doesn't give you that "suffocating" look. Definitely something I could throw a long back cardigan over (longer than the dress of course), or use this dress for going out at night (adult night life). It is stretchy so don't be fooled by the sizing option. If you're a 15/16 and below, I'm sure there will be some leg room for you as well, but I don't suggest getting this dress if your size is bigger than that. I did not see a return or guarantee on this item. Overall, the dress is sexy and comfortable, can be dressed up, or dressed down, and can fit two sizes beyond a large. (I am proof of this)I received this product sample at a reduced price for my unbiased review. All of the experiences and opinions in this review are mine and mine alone. No one else.

Grade 
11/24/2015

Five Stars

Perfect

Grade 
11/17/2015

A M A Z I N G

This is amazing !! I love every single bit of this T-shirt dress. It's very sexy and very fitted to my size ! I would totally buy it again .

Grade 
11/12/2015

great fit.

This dress is very cute!!! great fit.

Grade 
09/27/2015

Hollywood!

Really love this gown. It is very good quality and Hollywood glamour! I bought it as a costume but it is nice enough to wear for a formal occasion.

Grade 
09/15/2015

Five Stars

;(

Grade 
08/27/2015

sexy sleek fit!

Lovely quality dress and material. It was a great hit at the all inclusive event I attended in the cAribbean

Grade 
08/14/2015

Bouncy material. LOVE IT

Love it!!! My favorite dress of all time!!

Grade 
05/22/2015

Cute and comfortable

Order a size larger then normal, comfortable and it fits great.Well made and is very cute.

Grade 
02/14/2015

dress

Very nice

Grade 
12/25/2014

Five Stars

Absolutely love the way this dress fit

Grade 
08/01/2014

I love this dress!

Shipped fast. Arrived sooner than the expected delivery date. I am 5' 4", and my measurements are 34 26 34. I ordered size small and it fits perfectly. It is fitted but not too tight, just perfect! And it is just a little bit below the knee length. The fabric is nice and soft, not thick, but it is not see through. Overall I am very happy. I highly recommend! And I just ordered two more dresses in this style; the red and the purple.

Grade 
03/30/2014

Too Small, however Company was GREAT

Although the dress was far too small, I am usually a size small but since the reviews said the clothes ran small I ordered one size up (not enough)! I would order two sizes up next time.The company was really helpful in helping me to solve the issue however. I would definitely order from them again!

Grade 
06/17/2013

Another great dress for a cruise

This dress fits great, should travel great because of the fabric. i can't wait to get on board and dress up for dinner!

Write a review

Open back floor length prom dress.

Style:JO-JVN-JVN20357Closure:Back Zipper, Neck ClaspDetails:Open Back, Lace DetailingFabric:100% Polyester, ChiffonFit:The model is 5' 9" and wearing 5" heels.Length:67", hollow to hem 65"Neckline:V-NeckWaistline:Natural

5 other products in the same category: