#8395 Style like (JO-JVN-JVN20979 - Short Sleeveless Lace Dress with a Sheer Back)

$389.98

6 Review(s)

DETAILS

Sheer illusion mesh on the open back and down each side creates a jaw dropping design on this sleeveless short lace dress from the JVN by Jovani collection.Adorned with delicate beaded lace appliques this homecoming dress has a glamorous style that is both sassy and sweet.A fabulous short dress for special occasions with a figure flattering silhouette that will have heads turning the moment you pass by.

Style:JO-JVN-JVN20979Closure:Side ZipperDetails:Lace Detailing, Sheer BackFabric:100% Polyester, Lace and CottonFit:The model is 5' 9" and wearing 4.5" heels.Length:32", hollow to hem 30"Neckline:SweetheartWaistline:Natural

Color:Same as first image color help

If you want to change the color of belt, straps and three-dimensional flower of the dress, please leave us a massage when you place the order.

Size size help

Custom Made US 2
EU 32
UK 6
US 4
EU 34
UK 8
US 6
EU 36
UK 10
US 8
EU 38
UK 12
US 10
EU 40
UK 14
US 12
EU 42
UK 16
US 14
EU 44
UK 18
US 16
EU 46
UK 20
US 14W
EU 44
UK 18
US 16W
EU 46
UK 20
US 18W
EU 48
UK 22
US 20W
EU 50
UK 24
US 22W
EU 52
UK 26
US 24W
EU 54
UK 28
US 26W
EU 56
UK 30

Event Date

Time needing the product

Add to wishlist

9.4 / 10 3497 reviews)

Customers who bought this product also bought:

Details

JO-JVN-JVN20979 - Short Sleeveless Lace Dress with a Sheer Back

Reviews

Grade 
07/27/2015

Five Stars

Fits very nicely

Grade 
02/19/2015

Will be ordering every color once in stock

Although I bought a size too big ( size L/XL is really n extra large, keep that in mind. I gave it to my sister who is truly a size extra large. Will be ordering every color once in stock. The material is thick enough for all season and thick enough if you have to wear spanks. Some material show the spanks through, this wont. Great buy!

Grade 
02/15/2015

Five Stars

This dress fits perfect, nice material and can't wait to wear it

Grade 
07/24/2014

Five Stars

Great summer dress!

Grade 
06/12/2014

Perfectly imperfect!

I ordered a medium but they sent me an xl. Im so glad they did because it fit perfect! I wear a size 8 dress so this dress runs small so keep that in mind. I wore it for my beach wedding and it was perfect. A little see through but I wore a half slip under it and it worked perfect. The embellisments are hard to see but still very pretty. My friends loved the dress and were shicked at what I Paid for it!! Im very very happy with it.

Grade 
01/10/2014

beautiful dress!!

Fits nice and tight on my chest and waist, then falls down beautifully after my hips! So simple yet the fit makes it sexy!

Write a review

Sheer illusion mesh on the open back and down each side creates a jaw dropping design on this sleeveless short lace dress from the JVN by Jovani collection.Adorned with delicate beaded lace appliques this homecoming dress has a glamorous style that is both sassy and sweet.A fabulous short dress for special occasions with a figure flattering silhouette that will have heads turning the moment you pass by.

Style:JO-JVN-JVN20979Closure:Side ZipperDetails:Lace Detailing, Sheer BackFabric:100% Polyester, Lace and CottonFit:The model is 5' 9" and wearing 4.5" heels.Length:32", hollow to hem 30"Neckline:SweetheartWaistline:Natural

6 other products in the same category: