#8674 Style like (Beaded Straps by Epic Formals 3716)

$427.98

13 Review(s)

DETAILS

Look like the princess in Epic Formals 3716. This gorgeous evening gown features asymmetrical strap. The fitted bodice is embellished with beads on the straps. A floor length skirt will make you look fabulous.

Color:Same as first image color help

If you want to change the color of belt, straps and three-dimensional flower of the dress, please leave us a massage when you place the order.

Sizesize help

Custom Made US 2
EU 32
UK 6
US 4
EU 34
UK 8
US 6
EU 36
UK 10
US 8
EU 38
UK 12
US 10
EU 40
UK 14
US 12
EU 42
UK 16
US 14
EU 44
UK 18
US 16
EU 46
UK 20
US 14W
EU 44
UK 18
US 16W
EU 46
UK 20
US 18W
EU 48
UK 22
US 20W
EU 50
UK 24
US 22W
EU 52
UK 26
US 24W
EU 54
UK 28
US 26W
EU 56
UK 30

Event Date

Time needing the product

Add to wishlist

9.5 / 10 3804 reviews)

Customers who bought this product also bought:

Details

Beaded Straps by Epic Formals 3716

Reviews

Grade 
06/07/2016

The dress arrived very carefully packaged and was beautiful and

The dress arrived very carefully packaged and was beautiful and in perfect condition when we opened it. The dress fit just the way it should and did not need any additional alterations. I would highly recommend this dress and vendor very highly!

Grade 
04/22/2016

Five Stars

Nice

Grade 
04/11/2016

Five Stars

very good

Grade 
03/17/2016

Absolutely LOVE this dress

Absolutely LOVE this dress!. Worth every penny. This company was so easy to deal with. They answered all my questions promptly. Never had a problem. I would highly recommend them to anyone and everyone. It is a beautiful dress and very well made. I couldn't be happier. I wish I had more events to go to so I could order more from them.

Grade 
01/05/2016

Good quality and fit.

Good quality and fit as expected. It looks so cute with black boots. Just what I was looking for.

Grade 
11/17/2015

Great product

The company was great to work with and got the dress shipped quickly to meet our necessary date. My daughter loved wearing it and felt like the princess at the ball! If we have need of another dress, I will look to order from this company. All my worries over to coming from another country were unfounded once we recieved this beautiful dress.

Grade 
09/08/2015

Five Stars

Very nice

Grade 
04/26/2015

Astonishing!

This dress was beyond beautiful and well made. I was worried about the shipping because the arrival date was after my prom, but Tide was so wonderful that they had my dress here two weeks before. It was worth the money and I would suggest this dress if you are thinking about buying. I am 5'2, 128 lbs, and I ordered a size 8. It fit great, except the dress was pretty long, but I expected that it would be so I am not complaining. It does have a train and is longer in the back. It is also somewhat tight through the torso and upper thighs, but it wasn't an uncomfortable tight, it was mostly fitted. I had a tad trouble going up and down stairs, along with sitting, and getting in and out of the vehicle. The more I moved around in it, it started to get easier to sit. It just needed some breaking in. I have nothing bad to say about this dress, it was perfect!

Grade 
03/21/2015

Great products for a great price!

Looked just like the picture! I did have to have it altered a little bit but that was expected. Shipping was very fast. I ordered ivory by mistake and asked for white and they changed it. Great customer service! Fabric is very breathable. Seems very well made. The strap was a little thicker than i would like but overall very pleased. Thank you so much!!!

Grade 
03/04/2015

Five Stars

I love this dress , delighted with purchase

Grade 
02/21/2015

Love It.

Gorgeous color, great fit, and good quality. Little big in the bust and a little long without heels (I'm 5'2.5"), but great overall, especially in regards to how inexpensive it is.

Grade 
11/19/2014

breath taking

The dress is beautiful. I was worried about the fit but listened to the sellers advice and ordered based on my measurements even though that was a larger size then I usually wear and it fit perfectly. It's a little long but works fine with heels. The quality is great and it looks very expensive. I would definately buy it again. .

Grade 
01/28/2013

stunning on

this is so beautiful! I had tons of compliments in this dress. and the fabric isnt stretchy so it did a great job hiding my gut. I love this dress

Write a review

Look like the princess in Epic Formals 3716. This gorgeous evening gown features asymmetrical strap. The fitted bodice is embellished with beads on the straps. A floor length skirt will make you look fabulous.

6 other products in the same category: