#14899 Style like (Beaded Long Sleeve Dress by NUE by Shani S730)

$334.98

18 Review(s)

Color:Same as first image color help

If you want to change the color of belt, straps and three-dimensional flower of the dress, please leave us a massage when you place the order.

Size size help

Custom MadeIt's Free US 2
EU 32
UK 6
US 4
EU 34
UK 8
US 6
EU 36
UK 10
US 8
EU 38
UK 12
US 10
EU 40
UK 14
US 12
EU 42
UK 16
US 14
EU 44
UK 18
US 16
EU 46
UK 20
US 14W
EU 44
UK 18
US 16W
EU 46
UK 20
US 18W
EU 48
UK 22
US 20W
EU 50
UK 24
US 22W
EU 52
UK 26
US 24W
EU 54
UK 28
US 26W
EU 56
UK 30

Event Date

Time needing the product

Add to wishlist

9.0 / 10 1656 reviews)
see what we can do

Customers who bought this product also bought:

Details

Look fun and festive in Nue by Shani S730. This cocktail dress features a V neckline and sheer long sleeves. Glimmering band adorns the form fitting bodice while the skirt swipes to a knee-length hemline. This modest design is perfect for any ceremonial event.

Photos

Beaded Long Sleeve Dress by NUE by Shani S730

Reviews

Grade 
12/30/2017

Hot is all we can say

Purchased this for my wife to wear to a club. She has a few others from this same company. They all look fabulousSuggest you hand wash as not to get snags in the material. Think I'm gonna find her one in red!

Grade 
11/22/2017

Princess dream come true

I felt like a princess and looked like a princess. The Ocean is absolutely beautiful even if it seems weird online.

Grade 
09/28/2017

Great quality for a low price.

I bought this dress for my 8 year old niece. I was looking at the low price because she likes to wear fancy dresses for everyday wear and it wasn't for any special occasion. I expected to get a lower quality dress because the price was so cheap but when it arrived it an exceptionally good quality design. She loves it and wears it frequently. I would definitely recommend this dress for anyone, special occasion or not.

Grade 
09/26/2017

Five Stars

Looooove the way it fits!

Grade 
08/30/2017

Five Stars

Bought this dress for my 13 year old and it fit her PERFECTLY!

Grade 
08/21/2017

Arrived very quickly, now my new favorite dress!

I LOVE this dress so much! I love 50's rockabilly influenced style, but I was also looking for something elegant enough to be able to wear for an upcoming performance at the Boston Symphony Orchestra - this dress is absolutely perfect paired with a pair of simple black flats. I was afraid it would be a little too long, but on me it hits just below the knee (I'm 5'9" for reference), which I think adds to the vintage feel of it. One thing to keep in mind is that it does run a little small; the waistline is very form fitting which may be a little uncomfortable for some after a while but I think it adds to the extremely flattering silhouette. The fabric isn't thin or cheap-feeling, I've worn it out and about several times now and I have yet to find a rip or tear or problem with the zipper or anything at all. Other than that, I will definitely be purchasing several more in all the different colors, I love it so much! Just be sure to take a look at the size chart for your order!

Grade 
07/21/2017

Adorable!

I'm wearing this dress for my 2015 homecoming coming up fairly soon and I live this dress So many rhinestones and so much glitz! Only thing is some of the gemstones were more blue than pink or purple other than that it's great! Love the dress!

Grade 
06/17/2017

awesome

I love this dress

Grade 
05/18/2017

So glad I ordered this dress!

Shipped very quickly and the fit is true to size. Perfect! Can't wait to wear it. Good quality for the money. It is so cute on and the fit is wonderful.

Grade 
05/16/2017

Five Stars

I love it.

Grade 
03/28/2017

Fit for a Princess

I ordered this dress for my granddaughter who was elected to her homecoming court. The dress is absolutely beautiful and fit perfectly. People kept coming up to her and telling her she looked like a princess. Very pleased with this dress and would definitely order another in the future.

Grade 
03/16/2017

Five Stars

The dress was perfect with the exception of being to long. Fast delivery. Very pleased!!!

Grade 
01/18/2017

Very happy great quality

Very well made arrived super fast less than a week. The top portion was to big but it was being worn by a 14 yr . But I had my sister rake it I. On the top. Easy and fast fix. And it looks great on her! I would buy another dress from this company! I bought another dress from kiss bridal and the quality isn't as good.

Grade 
01/05/2017

superb!

Sent in the measurements as they promptly requested. Couldn't have asked for a better fit in a beautiful, comfortable dress!!

Grade 
12/21/2016

Five Stars

Love it!

Grade 
12/14/2016

great for going to work or going out for the

Bought this because I have the black one, great for going to work or going out for the night

Grade 
12/12/2016

I am in LOVE with this dress

I am in LOVE with this dress! I am 5'6" and about 135 and have three kids and never feel sexy anymore but this dress does. The fit is perfect, tight but exactly what i thought. I am small in top and it is tight so if you have big boobs just FYI with the size. I will and definitely be buying more items from here!!

Grade 
11/16/2016

Five Stars

Love love love this dress.

5 other products in the same category: