#14990 Style like (Asymmetrical Beaded Gown Dresses by Sherri Hill 21361)

$507.98

11 Review(s)

DETAILS

Make heads turn in Sherri Hill 21361. This breathtaking evening gown features a one shoulder with ruffled sleeve that creates an asymmetrical look. The natural waist is wrapped with glamorous beads that accentuate your curves. The full skirt winds down your legs creating movement.

Color:Same as first image color help

If you want to change the color of belt, straps and three-dimensional flower of the dress, please leave us a massage when you place the order.

Size size help

Custom Made US 2
EU 32
UK 6
US 4
EU 34
UK 8
US 6
EU 36
UK 10
US 8
EU 38
UK 12
US 10
EU 40
UK 14
US 12
EU 42
UK 16
US 14
EU 44
UK 18
US 16
EU 46
UK 20
US 14W
EU 44
UK 18
US 16W
EU 46
UK 20
US 18W
EU 48
UK 22
US 20W
EU 50
UK 24
US 22W
EU 52
UK 26
US 24W
EU 54
UK 28
US 26W
EU 56
UK 30

Event Date

Time needing the product

1. There is much more orders recently, the production time will be extended to 30-40 days. Please place order earlier to make sure it arrived in time.

2. Some simply styles can be shipped sooner, please contact us about the time.

Add to wishlist

9.9 / 10 4617 reviews)

Customers who bought this product also bought:

Details

Asymmetrical Beaded Gown Dresses by Sherri Hill 21361

Reviews

Grade 
12/18/2017

I loved this dress

I loved this dress! I wore it to my senior prom and got so many compliments on it. I looked and felt like a princess!!

Grade 
11/22/2017

Lovely dress. Fit according to the size. Unfortunately ...

Lovely dress. Fit according to the size. Unfortunately, this was bought for me as a gift and I had to return it because they did not have my actual size. It was hard to send back. Totally lovely. But let's just say, I am not an extra small.

Grade 
09/23/2017

beautiful dress

love this dress, fits beautifully, love the feel of the material. I am 5'9" and slender. ordered another one b/c I like it so much. perfect boho/hippie without being trashy

Grade 
08/16/2017

Five Stars

Wife loved it color was really nice fit awesome tight to the body

Grade 
05/31/2017

I am very happy with this dress

I am very happy with this dress. So glad I purchased it! I am 5'2" and this comes just above my knees in a size large so a bit shorter than I expected but not too short. The top fits perfectly and my bra straps don't show. Very flow-y and I can currently wear it comfortably at 22 weeks pregnant.

Grade 
05/12/2017

Like a glove

First let me say Sunravy has EXCELLENT customer service. I got this right in the middle of a move, and they were so nice and helpful when I changed the mailing address. I was a bit skeptical because they ask for your measurements to alter the dress for you when you first order it, but when I got it, it fit like a GLOVE. It's gorgeous, classy, sexy yet modest and the material is a little thicker, so it give you some warmth during a chilly night; I was a little concerned about the cleavage, but not to worry, my girls where tucked away nice and snug, with just about a half inch of cleave peeking through. Perfect. It was even personalized with a hand-written thank you note! Who does that anymore? Sunravy that's who. The price was amazing considering the service and the quality of the garment. I totally recommend this company and will shop with them in the future.

Grade 
04/07/2017

Comfort and style!

I love this dress! It is super cute and comfy!

Grade 
04/04/2017

Five Stars

Omg I'm so excited it fits perfect.. I'm very well pleased with my dress thanks so much..

Grade 
01/21/2017

Extremely Satisfied

I was nervous due to the seller being overseas, however extremely happy with the dress looks just like the picture. Beads are sewn on good. Just consider that the dress is heavy due to beading. I ordered one size up and it fit perfectly. The dress came in a month early.

Grade 
12/16/2016

B-dresses!

Beautiful dresses a slight loss but nothing that can't be fixed, great quality for the prize, having in mind that I needed two dresses and having to look elsewhere it was going to be very expensive I'm happy with my purchase thank-you!

Grade 
10/13/2016

Unique dress,no one at wedding wore one like it!

Love it! Wish the bodice were bigger My grand daughtenrs wedding on the 16th,no one had a dress like it!

5 other products in the same category: