#14994 Style like (Bateau Neck Embellished Dress by Sherri Hill 21206)

$449.98

8 Review(s)

DETAILS

Bring out the beauty in you with Sherri Hill 21206. This enchanting cocktail dress showcases a bateau neckline with short sleeves. Waistband is comprised of glistening beads. The short layered skirt is finished with scalloped hem.

Color:Same as first image color help

If you want to change the color of belt, straps and three-dimensional flower of the dress, please leave us a massage when you place the order.

Size size help

Custom Made US 2
EU 32
UK 6
US 4
EU 34
UK 8
US 6
EU 36
UK 10
US 8
EU 38
UK 12
US 10
EU 40
UK 14
US 12
EU 42
UK 16
US 14
EU 44
UK 18
US 16
EU 46
UK 20
US 14W
EU 44
UK 18
US 16W
EU 46
UK 20
US 18W
EU 48
UK 22
US 20W
EU 50
UK 24
US 22W
EU 52
UK 26
US 24W
EU 54
UK 28
US 26W
EU 56
UK 30

Event Date

Time needing the product

1. There is much more orders recently, the production time will be extended to 30-40 days. Please place order earlier to make sure it arrived in time.

2. Some simply styles can be shipped sooner, please contact us about the time.

Add to wishlist

9.5 / 10 3957 reviews)

Customers who bought this product also bought:

Details

Bateau Neck Embellished Dress by Sherri Hill 21206

Reviews

Grade 
01/18/2018

Great dress

The material is heavy and very thick i loved it!PLEASE do buy a size bigger because it will flatten your body (not in a good way)Besides the sizes being off it's great! It was very comfortable to move in and it did not go up while dancing.The red is a perfect red and it looks identical to the photo. Shipping took about 18 days so beware if you have an event!I will buy this dress again in the future in a different color i loved it so much! :)

Grade 
12/20/2017

GREAT DRESS!

Its Perfect! Thanx!

Grade 
07/20/2017

loved it!

The fit is loose and super comfortable. It's not too short, but short enough to show off your legs. the sleeves fit snug and it's all around the most convenient thing to put on when you're in a hurry or just don't know what to wear. I love it.

Grade 
07/09/2017

Perfect!

This dress is $150 on another website and I figured I'd be getting a horrible cheap version for $35, I was wrong. It is perfect. I'm going to vegas this weekend I now have the perfect sexy party dress. I got a medium, I'm 5'4 135lbs, very athletic.

Grade 
12/14/2016

one of my fav dresses!

Loved the fit and style of this dress. It has an elasticized back so my triple E/F "girls " fit great in it. I actually went with a medium when I'd normally go large (because of my bust ) and it fit fantastic , so for once I have a dress that fit my bust without being overly large elsewhere or insanely too much on top but fitting on the bottom....very flattering silhouette and forgiving of tummy because of its fit and flare cut . I added a petticoat most of the time but have also worn without . I'm about 5'4" and the length was good without feeling too short. Like it so much I now have it in the dark teal color and sea foam green and then I bought the high waisted pants too because I love the fit and fabric!!!

Grade 
11/20/2016

Five Stars

love the dress great product

Grade 
11/06/2016

This was a gift, read the reviews first from others and it was g

I read the reviews posted by other people who said if you were " large chested " to order the dress two sizes larger than normal to get the dress to fit that area. I did as they suggested and the dress fit perfectly. So yes, the dress runs small in the chest area, order larger!! The fabric is light and you can see through it in the chest area so make sure your under garments are the right color and you've got a winner. This was a gift.

Grade 
09/01/2016

Love it!

It wasn't quite a long as I expected but a prefect little summer dress and very comfy. Love it!

6 other products in the same category: