#15004 Style like (Beaded Ballgown by Sherri Hill 4332)

$475.98

12 Review(s)

DETAILS

The glitz and glam of this magnificent Sherri Hill 4332. This ravishing evening gown features a scoop neckline with open back design. The fitted bodice with cap sleeves showcases a beaded detail that will give you a glamorous look. Its luxurious full length skirt adds the perfect touch of elegance.

Color:Same as first image color help

If you want to change the color of belt, straps and three-dimensional flower of the dress, please leave us a massage when you place the order.

Size size help

Custom Made US 2
EU 32
UK 6
US 4
EU 34
UK 8
US 6
EU 36
UK 10
US 8
EU 38
UK 12
US 10
EU 40
UK 14
US 12
EU 42
UK 16
US 14
EU 44
UK 18
US 16
EU 46
UK 20
US 14W
EU 44
UK 18
US 16W
EU 46
UK 20
US 18W
EU 48
UK 22
US 20W
EU 50
UK 24
US 22W
EU 52
UK 26
US 24W
EU 54
UK 28
US 26W
EU 56
UK 30

Event Date

Time needing the product

1. There is much more orders recently, the production time will be extended to 30-40 days. Please place order earlier to make sure it arrived in time.

2. Some simply styles can be shipped sooner, please contact us about the time.

Add to wishlist

9.5 / 10 5430 reviews)

Customers who bought this product also bought:

Details

Beaded Ballgown by Sherri Hill 4332

Reviews

Grade 
11/16/2017

Five Stars

Beautiful quality dress and exceptional value!

Grade 
10/19/2017

I'd highly recommend this!

VERY flattering even with a large bust and big hips. I'd highly recommend this!

Grade 
08/04/2017

I Love This Dress!!!

I love this dress!!!! It was everything I imagined!!! Totally recommend it!!

Grade 
07/17/2017

Love this dress

Love this dress, perfect for my rehearsal dinner. All the comments mention it runs small, I usually wear a 2 and ordered a 4 and am glad I did. It fits but a 2 would have been way to small.

Grade 
07/05/2017

Five Stars

Really like it.

Grade 
05/10/2017

Five Stars

Great color and perfect fit.

Grade 
04/06/2017

Great Buy

The ivory dress is really beautiful, well made and identical to the one in the picture (with the beaded design and adjustable back corset). It is true to size and great quality for such a low price. It has several layers underneath which gives a little puff but not too much (just enough). It also comes with a matching shawl. I strongly recommend this dress whether as a prom or wedding dress.

Grade 
03/06/2017

A Beautiful Inexpensive Dress for a Wedding.

Dress was exactly as what was picture and fit was perfect with no alteration to be made.

Grade 
02/19/2017

Great purchase!

Look really nice! It is very comfortable.

Grade 
12/04/2016

Ella Moss doesn't disappoint, as usual

Ella Moss doesn't disappoint, as usual. Gorgeous color, the slit is just high enough to reveal a little leg without fear of wearing it during the day, the bodice is pinned so you don't have to wear about your breasts falling out and the bottom half is double lined, so cellulite friendly :)

Grade 
11/21/2016

I really love it! It is so comfortable and the material ...

I just received my dress a few days ago and have to say, I really love it! It is so comfortable and the material felt so nice against my skin that I seriously did not want to take it off. I'm 5'6" and as other reviewers have said, it is a little on the long side. It just barely brushes the ground on me, so I will have it taken up a bit, but it's definitely worth the trouble. Also, the color in the photo makes the dress look like a solid red, at least on my computer screen. However, it is more of a magenta color, which is fine with me. It's a little heavier than I expected, but that's not necessarily a bad thing, especially considering that this dress seems to be of excellent quality and hopefully will last for a long time. I'm planning to take it with me on a 3 month trip to Asia, so I'm eager to see how well it will hold up to multiple wash and wears. I'll try to remember to post an update when I return.

Grade 
08/24/2016

Looked amazing!!!

I only had a short amount of time before my wedding when I ordered it, so I freaked out and emailed the seller way too much, however the seller was very polite and patient with me. They kept me up to date on how the dress was coming along, as well as sending me a few pictures once it was done. When the dress finally arrived I was genuinely surprised because I still had two weeks until my wedding. The details around the waist looked beautiful and matched my jewelry perfect. The length was just right, and although it wasn't too heavy the amount of fabric made it a bit difficult at times to walk. But this was my only complaint, because everyone myself included loved the dress and how I looked it it. The seller also surprised me with sending a matching fingertip length veil and a handkerchief that, I assumed, was for my husband. Over all I fully recommend this product, just make sure to get your exact measurements.

6 other products in the same category: